Thursday, May 18, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you? We are back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon's". The place was empty this morning and that is very unusual.

A correction from the earlier posting. Mio Moglie is caring for Chris today.

Hey, I am out working on the (Jacuzzi). The filters are in, the pump and heater are connected and powered up. I am filling it with water right now. Woohoo! Once it is filled, I will put on the bladder and cover, and I will turn on the heater. I will keep you posted about my progress. Once it is filled, I will test the water and I will sanitize it.

Enjoy you Thirsty Thursday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your new jaccuzi ( sorry if spelled wrong )

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...