Thursday, May 11, 2023

Buon Pomereggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



How are you doing? We completed our trek to Green Valley, and now Elise is caring for Chris. Once he is in his chair my shorty will take him over into the main house.

I completed all of tasks for today. I am only going to do one task per day, to ease the mounting stress on me.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balones" as usual. It was packed this morning. Here are the rocks that we dropped off there and the rock in the hood. Enjoy!

11 MAY DROPPED AT "GUS BALONES"



11 MAY DROPPED IN THE HOOD

The (jacuzzi) seats arrived today. Woohoo! We hope that your day is going your way. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...