Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



A bit windy here in the valley of Tucson, eh? How are you doing this evening?

We are good and tired, let me tell you. My shorty is caring for Chris today. I gave Chris's house a good mopping and cleaning today. I also helped my playmate clean up an area on the back patio. We have quite a bit of trash to get rid of.

Hey, the new Jacuzzi arrived today.   I am really looking forward to setting it up and diving in. The old one has seen better days, so I decided to buy a new one. Ya Mon'. 

Chris did not get a massage this morning due to Rosemarie is sick. She will give Chris a massage on Friday.

My shorty and I polished off the rest of the meatloaf and baked potatoes. It was even better today. Yummy!

I completed my rock today. Have a look! My shorty is still working on hers.


3 MAY MY LATEST

If all goes well, we may hit up a movie this evening at El Con Mall. 

Here is another one of my clowning around pics. Enjoy.


2 MAY CLOWNING AROUND

Well, I had better get Azalya watered and fed. Have a good evening and be careful.  I will have a chinwag at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero tu abbia avuto una buona giornata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...