Friday, May 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Irritated! Gummied!

Music listening to: Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but partly sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have few phone calls to make today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I am very irritated this morning due to our new Jacuzzi has a leak at the upper connection. I will contact the company this morning to complain. Very frustrating and we have not even been in it yet. 

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie "Book Club" at Park Mall yesterday. It is very good and funny. It made us want to go back to Italy right now. The movie took us to Roma, Firenze, and Venezia. In the movie it showed the "Ponte Vecchio" in Firenze. We walked across the bridge several times. We also strolled along the river as well. The main cars that were used in the movie were "Cinque Cento L" like our "Green Lady". We recommend this one for sure. A feel-good movie.

Well, I had better bet to it with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. My shorty wants to play "Wii" games this afternoon. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (tazza). I think that I may have to add something a little stronger to my (tazza) of coffee this morning.  Can you feel me fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Thanks for posting to the blog Country Granny.

Loraine said...

Che cosa?? Una perdita? Non è giusto. Posso capire perché la tazza può contenere più di un semplice caffè.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...