Sunday, May 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Here Comes the Express by BT Express!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!

How are you doing on the Domenica morning? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.

Mio Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to do tasks by. 

I just fired up the Jacuzzi so it can heat up to 102 degrees. I plan on popping in later today. My playmate and I didn't try it out last night because it was too late. I will put in the two spa seats later today.

Hey, yesterday's Chef's Day was delicious. We enjoyed Catfish filets and fries and cold slaw. My Sous Chef picked a refreshing Vodka tonic as the libation to go with the meal, and it went very well. Can you feel me? Here have a look at what took place on "Chef's Day. It will make you hungry. Smile!


20 MAY (PESCE GATTO)


20 MAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK


20 MAY I DID IT FIDANZATA


20 MAY (FRITTURA DI PESCE GATTO)


20 MAY PLATED



20 MAY LATEST 


20 MAY (FRITTURA DI PESCE GATTO)

My shorty and I will be hitting up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see the movie "Fast X". It will be loaded with action for sure. Sister Jayne will be here with Chris while we are at the movies.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

If you could say a prayer or two for my sister Tiger. She is having some heart issues. Thanks!

Today's challenge word is (occupato). My shorty and I will be (occupato) today. How about you fidanzata? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Sì, la mia giornata sarà impegnativa ma lascerò il tempo per godermi il momento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...