Monday, May 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later. It is a warm, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa, said that Chris has a early morning doctor's appointment this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" music today.

Well, I had better get busy Ready for his appointment. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

I hoipe you had a really nice day for your Birthday

Jessie said...

It was wonderful Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...