Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Kill, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. She reminded me that our new (jacuzzi) will be delivered today. 

We received our case of the (secret) weapon and six bottles of vino last night. 5 (rosso) and 1 (bianco). My shorty put away the (secret) weapon, and I will put away the vino today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. Carlos came yesterday to work on the vents in the storage shed and he replaced a screen in the backdoor.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We need to pick up a new batch of works soon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. I am sure that he is looking forward to it like always.

Have a good Humper and I will have a chat with you later. Stay safe. I have been playing around with (pics) yesterday. I will post one a daily basis.



CAPT. ELISE!

Today's challenge word is ( moquette). While the iRobot is cleaning the main house (moquette), I will select the jazz music of the day. Music while (moquette), what do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La musica va bene per pulire la moquette o in qualsiasi altro momento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...