Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later with a slice of the cinnamon roll from the "Egg Connection".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. My shorty had to have a word with her yesterday because she didn't have Chris positioned in his chair properly. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be cleaning the main house carpet this morning. Maybe I will ask Alexa to play some music to clean by, eh? Smile!

Here is the clowning around picture for today. Enjoy!


 DEB    

I will be working on the (jacuzzi) set up today. I am looking forward to my first dip in it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is ( rompiscatole). Fidnanzata, have you ever had person who is a (rompiscatole)? I have had a few. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa farai oggi fidanzata? Dormi abbastanza?

Loraine said...

O si! La vita non è completa senza quelle persone che sono rompiscatole

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...