Saturday, May 6, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


6 MAY POOPING PUPPIES PUZZLE 


How are you? It has been another busy day around here. Once again, I am very tired.

I got the grocery shopping done. I didn't get to the (Jacuzzi), but I went over the set-up booklet several times.

My shorty prepared a Tuna Casserole for dinner that was very good. With the leftover cooked noodles, I hooked up a mac and cheese dish. Can you feel me?

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give Chris some more Key Lime yogurt for dessert.

Here is the latest rock creation. They will be going out in the hood tomorrow. Enjoy!

6 MAY MY LATEST


6 MAY ELISE'S LATEST



Here is another clowning around picture. Enjoy!


SISTER JAYNE

Tomorrow I will order takeaway breakfast from the "Egg Connection" because my playmate cannot go out until the end of the day.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. We are going to watch the Lakers and Warriors play basketball in a bit.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good Domenica.

Buona notte...Jessis and Elise


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzate e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Entrambe le rocce sono vincenti!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...