Friday, May 5, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We are good here, good and tired that is.

I am still working in the backyard and it doesn't look like I will be setting up the (Jacuzzi) today. My playmate is back from her doctor's appointment, and she is worn out. So, she hit the pillow.

Rosemarie just completed Chris's massage and he is relaxed big time. I will get him up and into his chair shortly. We stay in his house to watch TV so my shorty can sleep.

Here is another one of my clowning pictures. Enjoy!


EDWINA


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I hope that your day is going your way. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...