Thursday, May 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




25 MAY (TINA) WE WILL MISS YOU!




BANNED BOOKS IN FLORIDA



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning her in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We enjoyed a very nice evening at my girlfriend's home, Shoo Shoo. We met her brother Mike as well. Our host prepared a good spread that was very good. To include a very nice dessert.

Well, the Rumi Kube feast was intense and (allucinante). Of course, I got spanked instead of my girlfriend, but i liked it, smile! Even with the secret weapon, I still got spanked. Even before the secret weapon was deployed my girlfriend had a few moments of defeat. Did y heart good, smile! it was a grand evening. Thanks Shoo! Here are a few pictures. Enjoy! We did!


24 MAY SHOO AND MIKE


24 MAY IO CON MIA MOGLIE


24 MAY SHOO AND MIKE

Hey, I just checked on the (Jacuzzi) and it is at 102 degrees and ready to go. Ya Mon'.

This afternoon we will play some "Wii" games. Chris is going enjoy laughing at us while we play.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will have a a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (allucinante). It was a (allucinante) evening when I lost at the Rumi Kube feast. Are you going to have a (allucinante) moment today fidanata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Non amo le giornate allucinanti. Proprio come i giorni del dramma, non di mio gradimento. Tina ci mancherà.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...