Monday, May 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SHIRLENE AND FRIEND!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will give Chris a massage this morning as well. 

I will be taking Sister Jayne to an early doctor's appointment at 8:00am.

I am going to try to complete the setup of the (Jacuzzi) today. I will fill it up with water tomorrow.

My playmate and I went to see the movie "Hypnotic" at El Con Mall. It was a different kind of movie, but entertaining. Sister Jayne sat with Chris while we were at the movies.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi.  Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (tatuaggio). I have no idea why I am thinking about a (tatuaggio). Weird, huh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai disegnando il tuo prossimo tatuaggio?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...