Saturday, May 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to:  The Cat Who Talked Turkey a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete today. Today is also Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to toss pots and pans by in the (cucina).

My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Smoked Ham Hocks with Collard Greens mixed with Spinach. Of course, Cornbread will accompany the meal. Looking forward to what my Sous Chef will select as the libation of the day.

I will be giving Chris's house a cleaning today. I usually do it on Thursday's, but time would not allow it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato . Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sogno). Mia moglie era al settimo cielo mentre dormiva presto la scorsa notte. Come hai dormito la scorsa notte fidanzata? Qualche sogno?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono sicuro di aver fatto dei sogni ma non li ricordo. E tu?

Jessie said...

A volte lo faccio, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...