Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to run today. I asked her to lay some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We will keep a close eye on Chris today. He is not feeling well this morning. He seems very tired, and listless. Normally he is showered this morning, but I will give him a bed bath instead this morning. He is listening to a book on CD and while he is being hydrated via this (G-tube).  I will take his (vitals) in a bit.

Here is today's clowning around picture. Enjoy!


SHARON AND DEB

Have a good Hump Day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (matto). It looks like it may be a (matto) day. Do you have (matto) days fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

I giorni di matto sono come i giorni del dramma, non i miei preferiti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...