Friday, May 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




CINCO BEAR

Mood: Tired! Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy day. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty has an early morning doctor's appointment. I will be working on my new rock today if time permits. My playmate is almost finished with her latest. She has also started another Covid puzzle.

If time allows, I will get back to setting up our new (Jacuzzi). Hopefully I will be able to dive in, in a day or two.

Here is the next clowning around picture. Enjoy!


SHOO SHOO

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving forward. Enjoy the day and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bambola). My fidanzata is a (bambola), without a doubt.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Una bambola? È un bel complimento. Sto arrossendo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...