Saturday, May 20, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How things going? We are good here. Are we going to get some rain today? I doubt it.

I got all of my tasks taken care of to include making a trip out to the airbase.

Well, I am sanitizing the (Jacuzzi). My playmate is out and about, and she is going to pick up a small skimmer for the (Jacuzzi).

My shorty wants to get in the (Jacuzzi) this evening. It will be ready to go by then. I will take a photo of her trying it out.

I am about to get Chris up and into the main house so he can watch "Murder She Wrote" on DVD.

I have a little bit of yard work to do on the back patio and I need to clean Chris's house.

The Chef and Sous Chef will be working their magic in the (cucina) at around 3:00pm. Looking forward to that catfish. Woohoo!

I hope that the day is going your way so far. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

I hope your catfish and fries are out of this world in taste buds.
Not to fond of them,, but a lot of people like them.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...