Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







16 MAY THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF JURY DUTY!    

Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Thriller by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hey, we got a few drops and drips of rain at around 2:00am. Not much but it smelled great. Maybe we will get some more drops today, eh?

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. First off, I need to gas up the "Green Lady". She has a frown on her nameplate because she told me yesterday that she was low on fuel. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

If all goes well today, I will finish up assembling the (Jacuzzi). I will be glad to get in it because I have a stitch or a very tight muscle in my right side.

My playmate is meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at "El Corral". We haven't been there in a long time. Yes, I will be placing my dinner take-away order. They are famous for their "Prime Rib". I will order a lighter fare. I already have a few (birras) in the fridge. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day.

Today's challenge word is (rana). Yesterday I was watching tons of lizards doing pushups in the front yard. A few were jumping like a (rana). Have you seen that yet fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Good Morning sister Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

Loraine said...

Niente Jackie oggi? Non ho visto nessuna rana e solo qualche lucertola. Ma ieri sera ho piovuto 1/10 di pollice. Bellisima!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...