Thursday, May 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Killing Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast. It is a warm, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

If time allows, I hope to complete my latest rock today.  I am going to try to get back to the (Jacuzzi) as well.

Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon to be with Chris. My shorty and are going to the movies at Park Mall to see " Book Club". It should be a good one and very funny.

Are we going to get some more of the wet stuff today? Hope so with less wind, eh?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pazzesco). I am feeling really (passesco) this morning How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Attento. Non troppo pazzesco!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...