Monday, May 1, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It has been a good day here in the "Garden District".

We got Chris to his doctor's appointment, and all went well. He will be visited by his other doctor tomorrow at around noon.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. First off, I will be taking the "Green Lady" in for routine service. After the service she will smiling and winking at me, for sure.

I am also having two deliveries being made tomorrow. First a case of vino and champagne will arrive. Also, a new Jacuzzi will be delivered as well. Can you say, "hot tub"? I will be for sure.

Chris was visited by Sister Jayne. We were all glad to see her, and she is doing well.

My playmate prepared soup for dinner. We had baby carrots and crackers to go along with it. My shorty got me some "Italian Wedding Soup". It was delicious. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado later on this evening. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

I will start a new rock tomorrow if time allows. My shorty completed a Covid puzzle today. Have a look, she has a new one ready to go.


1 MAY ELISE'S COVID PUZZLE

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tucson. 

I have a few tasks to complete around the house, but I cannot get them done due to the care I have to give to Chris. The ability to get these tasks done is very (gratificante) for me. I feel unfulfilled when I cannot. I am sure it will get better soon.

I took a very short nap this afternoon, and it felt good. Most of the time I cannot take naps. Hey, todays is JT's birthday. Woohoo!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise















 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che anche tu pensi che prendersi cura di Chis sia gratificante. Tu ed Elise fate un ottimo lavoro. Devi essere orgoglioso del tuo lavoro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...