Monday, May 29, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


29 MAY COLORS WILL COME DOWN AT 5PM




29 MAY SPOON PLAYER



Did your day go well? It has been a pretty good day here today.

We ran into an issue with the caregiver again. Once again, she did not apply Chris's catheter correctly. So, we had to put him to bed very early. My playmate took apart his Roho seat and sling and she tossed it in the wash. I cleaned Chris up and replaced the catheter. This should not be happening.

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner with red pepper slices. I added a slice of ham to mine. It was very good. We watched "NCIS" on Netflix.

Chris enjoyed his massage today from Rosemarie. She is a remarkable woman with a strong will to survive. Chris loves her.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching basketball. My shorty is in the main house exercising and watching the basketball game.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I was planning on hit the (jacuzzi) tonight, but I am into the basketball game. Tonight's game will decide on the bet being set between myself and my playmate.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...