Sunday, May 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!Gummied!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend. I will down a second cup later this morning. Normally we would head out to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. We will have Take away this morning.

My shorty is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual "Domenica" tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Here is another clowning around picture. Enjoy!


ME

Well, I had better check on Chris. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (buono a sapersi).

I thought that information was (buono a sapersi). Do you have any (buono a sapersi)information fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Loraine said...

Tutte le informazioni vere e fattuali sono buone da sapere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...