Thursday, May 25, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

25 MAY FRONT YARD


The day is almost over. How was yours? It has been a busy one here for us.

My playmate and I dined on take-away from "Leo's" this evening It was very good and of course we downed a few margaritas. Ole'

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip, while he is watching basketball. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

I took a few pictures of my shorty's yard work. She has done a great job in the front yard. Have a look!


25 MAY FRONT YARD


25 MAY FRONT YARD




25 MAY FRONT YARD

25 MAY FRONT YARD



Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for TGIF! 

My shorty is going to hit up the (Jacuzzi) tonight at around 8pm. I will take a few pictures of her in the hot tub.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Compleanno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il iarda sembra fantastico!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Dormi bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...