Monday, May 15, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



MIA MOGLIE

What is up? How was your day? What happened to the rain? I can smell rain right now, smile!

It has been a busy day for me. I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning. She is doing very well.

Chris got his massage from Rosemarie, and that made him happy and relaxed. Chris gave Jackie a run for her money today, but this happens when you don't complete a task very well. She had to stay later to correct the problem, but she left dirty linen and clothes in the washer to be washed. She will not be here tomorrow, so I will be caring for Chris.

Hey, I prepped a rock for painting today. I will get to it as soon as I can.

The big event of the day is that I worked on the (Jacuzzi) assembly today. It is coming along very well. Tomorrow I will connect the pump and heater. I will install the filters, put in the seats and headrest, spa lights, and I will sanitize it. Once this is all done, I will be in it so I can get the kinks out of my back. Have a look!


15 MAY WORKING ON THE JACUZZI







Hey, my Sous Chef was busy in the (cucina) this afternoon. She made a Cherry Cheesecake for Chris. It is very good, and Chris will be dining on some tonight. Have a look!


15 MAY SOUS CHEF'S CHERRY CHEESECAKE! NOTICE A HOLE ON THE END? I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!



I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. He is going to love the cheesecake.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. lo disegno un tatuaggio! Assolutamente no, cara.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...