Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



AMEN

What is up?  How are you doing on this Humper afternoon?

We are good here. My playmate is in the main house with Chris watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD.

Hey, the (jacuzzi) is fired up and ready to go. My shorty was going to get in it a while ago, but the temp was not up to 102 degrees yet, but it is now. I may take a dip shortly. Ya Mon'.

The "Green Lady" gave me a wink after I brought her back home from having a running light lamp replaced. She is a happy "Cinque Cento L" again.

We are looking forward to spending the evening playing "Rumi Kube" at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home. She knows what time it is without a doubt. The secret weapon will be deployed this evening just in case things go south, smile!

Well, I had better see what is going on in the main house before I hit the (jacuzz).

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...