Thursday, May 25, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons". The place was packed, and that is good.



25 MAY DROPPED AT "GUS BALONS"

My shorty is caring for Chris, and I am doing a little bit of yard work on the back patio.

The (Jacuzzi) is still set at 102 degrees. Woo-hoo. Maybe my playmate will hop in later today.

We just had a visit from my girlfriend (Flo) she is looking good. Here is a picture that she sent me this morning. It is very good. Enjoy!




25 MAY PHOTO BY MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)


After Chris is up and in the main house, we will play some "Wii" games. We hope that your day is going in the right direction for you so far.

My sister Tiger has been discharged from the hospital and she is heading home. Great news!

Ciao...Jessie

 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...