Saturday, May 13, 2023

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

Buongiorno!





    13 MAY MY SISTER TIGER AND MOGIE!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good eye opener, a robust French Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm, but morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. Starting off with getting Chris's van washed. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will be burning in the (cucina) today. We will be preparing a Shredded BBQ Pork Roast. It will be slow cooked for about 6 to 7 hours. My Sous Chef will be preparing the sides and selecting the dinner libation. Are you hungry yet?

Well, I had better get to it poste haste, eh? Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (emozionato). I am getting very (emozionato) about today's dinner. What are you going to get (emozionato) about today? 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend Mary and Bob.

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend Ross and Denise in Sydney.

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend in Melbourne, Rosie.

Jessie said...

Erika, have a good weekend in Germany.

Loraine said...

Sì, anche il cibo può farmi emozionare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...