Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


23 MAY A MOTHER'S WORRY!



Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that the "Green Lady" has an appointment to have one of her running lights replaced. It has to be fixed because it prevents her from winking at me. I have to keep the "Cinque Cento L" happy, smile!

I really enjoyed my evening in the (Jacuzzi) last night. Here take a look.


23 MAY (AHHHH!)







My playmate and I will be visiting my girlfriend this evening. Yes, she is hosting an evening of Rumi Kube. I hate to say it, but I need to give her a good (spanking) and I will tonight. Sister Jayne will be here caring for Chris.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Enjoy your Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (permaloso). Do you ever feel (permaloso) fidanzata? I do at times.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come sta Jay?

countrygranny47 said...

Looks so relaxing

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
It works wonders after a long day.

Loraine said...

Verso luglio mi sento permaloso dall'umidità.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...