Monday, May 22, 2023

Buongiorno!


That Broke the Camel's Back


Mia Moglie on Trash Patrol Wearing my Yale T-shrt



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie "Fast X". It is loaded with action and a very good surprise ending.

My shorty enjoyed her dip in the Jacuzzi yesterday and so did I. It was very refreshing. I am going to take another dip this evening. I will ask my shorty to take a picture of me in it.


21 MAY JACUZZI TIME






 


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (barlume). The (barlume) of the sun woke me up this morning. How did you sleep fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Niente di meglio del barlume del sole in una mattina di Tucson.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...