Thursday, May 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It si a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake, and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

I will be prepping a new rock today, and I will put my latest rock out in the hood. My shorty is still working on her latest rock.

Here is another one of my clowning around pictures. Enjoy!


MY FIDANZATA

I will be working on the backyard today getting it ready for the new (jacuzzi).

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (fantastico). Have a (fantastico) day fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Capo Jim, come procede il lavoro?

Loraine said...

Grazie. Spero che anche la tua giornata sia fantastica.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...