Friday, May 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The day is just about over. How was yours? It has been very busy, and I am a little sore.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get the (Jacuzzi) set up. I also have a little bit more work to complete in the back yard. My next major project is to clean out the storage shed. some birds got inside and made a mess in there. They even built a couple of nests. One is huge!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed crispy bacon, eggs, toast, hash brown. It was all good and once again I cleaned my plate.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Key Lime Pie for dessert.

My rock is almost finished. I am sure that I will complete it tomorrow. My shorty is still working on hers. 

Here is another one of my clowning around pictures. Enjoy!


PAULA

Have a good evening. Get some sleep so you can be ready for the weekend.


Buona notte...Jessie and Elise
 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille per la grande carta Capo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...