Friday, May 19, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MIA MOGLIE CON FLO

Has your day come to an end? Our day is winding down slowly.

This afternoon we played "Wii" games and my shorty did very well on bowling. She got a (six-pack) and she beat me badly. The next two games of bowling not so good for either of us.

Hey, the (Jacuzzi) is almost at 100 degrees. Once it gets there it will shut the heater off. I will let the filter system stay on. Tomorrow I will test strip and I will put in some chlorine and retest.



19 MAY ALMOST 100 DEGREES

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed crispy bacon, eggs, toast and jelly. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching basketball and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

I didn't get back to working on my rock today, because I was setting up the (Jacuzzi).

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be on your (A) game for the weekend. Stay safe.

I am enjoying playing around with pictures. If you have a picture that you would like me to play around with, shoot it to me.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Jessie said...

E tu fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...