Thursday, May 11, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The is just about over. How was yours? Did you get everything done that you had planned to do?

I took the afternoon slow and easy today. I went over my To-Do-List and I erased everything that I had completed.

My playmate and I enjoyed our Take-away from "Leo's" for dinner. Did we say margarita? You better know it. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight My shorty is in the main house watching TV. Chris is watching TV and he is downing his supplemental drip. We are waiting for the Suns/Nuggets game to start. Go Suns!

Sister Jayne went to her doctor's appointment, and she is doing very well.

My To-Do-List if very long but I am only going to do one task a day. I have been playing around with a new photo app today. It is a lot of fun.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for TGIF. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...