Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Hey did you get rained on this evening? We did and the streets are flooding and running like crazy.

I was at the Fiat Dealer having an ordered part put on the "Green Lady". Now the "Cinque Cento L" has a huge smile on her nameplate, and her gas tank is full. Full but expensive. Momma Mia!

I got a little bit of work done on the Jacuzzi today. I will continue working on it tomorrow. Hopefully I will fill it up with water and install the filters.





I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and I am about to start his supplemental drip in a minute. I will give him some Cherry Cheesecake for dessert. It is so good and of course I will have a spoonful or three.

My playmate is at "El Corral" with her book club.  Deb came by to get a ride along with Elise. It was good to see here as always. I placed my order for "Rib Tips". I hope they have it because that is what my taste bugs are ready for. I still ahve a couple of ice cold (birras) in the fridge.

I spent some today on one of my photo programs. Here have a look.


OUR MATES FROM DOWN UNDER


DOESN'T SHE LOOK LIKE THE QUEEN MUM WITH THAT HAT?



MIA MOGLIE AND OUR HOST FERNANDA IN ITALY

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening and get a good night's sleep so you can be ready Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buon notte...Jessie and Elise



 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si, le lucertole facevano flessioni e alcune saltavano come rane. Abbiamo avuto una pioggia molto buona questa sera.

Loraine said...

Shoo sembra la Queen Mum, solo piĆ¹ carina. Buona notte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...