Friday, May 19, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



19 MAY MY ANGEL QUEEN!

What's up? Well, it sure is not the rain that was predicted for today. 

Chris is up and in the main house with my playmate. They are watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD. My shorty is hooked on the classics and so am I, smile.

My mood has changed from this morning. I rectified the (Jacuzzi) issue myself. It is not leaking, and it is covered and heating up to 100 degrees. Once that is done, I will shock the water with some chlorine to sanitize it. I may be taking a dip tomorrow or Sunday.

I am heading over to the main house to play some "Wii" games after "Murder She Wrote" is over. We hope this TGIF is going to be a good one for you. I will have a chinwag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

So glad you feeling much better now.
Enjoy your Jacuzzi when you have it all set up and running.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...