Friday, February 14, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Come Va? Is your day going well? How about it girlfriends? Is your Valentine's Day going well?

I rested for most to the morning and I kept an eye on playmate to see how she is feeling. She is now at her Chiro and massage appointment.

Jayne is caring for Chris and Alexa has turned on some "Fusion Jazz" in the main house. After Elise returns we will decide what to wear for the dinner at the "Blue Willow" and the play at the "Invisible Theater".

I delivered a "Tucson Rock" at a home in Tucson. Here is a picture of it. 

FRONT



BACK





I have another to post and deliver in a few days as well. Some of the rocks are really works of art. Well, I had better go and take another break.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Hey Barb, how are you doing?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...