Thursday, February 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BLACK HISTORY MONTH!








Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Last Forever by Keith Sweat!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a Royal Dark Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. We will be glad when this cold spell leaves us.

   Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. I asked her to play me some "Down Home Blues" so I can get my (mojo) working and ready for the weekend in Sierra Vista and Bisbee.

   I will be making my world famous "Tuna Dip" today to take along on our stay-cation. I am also going to add a new game to our stay-cation laptop as well. Games, Jack, Tuna Dip and Frito Scoops is the ticket. Ya Mon'.

  My shorty and I will hit up a movie this afternoon. Later we will get packed for our stay-cation. We will be watching our "Wildcats" play basketball this evening. Go Cats!

  I am still being very cautious due to the antsy feeling that I have had for the last few days. That is why I will keep my eyes and ears wide open.

  Well, I had better get this day bouncing. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Elise dice che non vede l'ora di mangiare le tue famose salse al tonno e rilassarsi. Divertiti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...