Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Ring My Bell!

  Buon Martedi! What is up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. So she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?


GABBY G BEATING THE DRUM AT THE U of A WOMENS BASKETBALL GAME! GO CATS!


  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me that I need to venture out somewhere in Tucson and place this hide a rock today and I will. My playmate is working on another one already. It is a lot of fun and there are some very talented people here in the "Old Pueblo".


# TUCSON HIDE A ROCK


  Hey my crock pot of neck bones with the 15 bean blend turned out to be delicious. We will grub on it this evening for dinner. Ya, ya!

YUMMY!


  I will be cutting back a cactus that is on the southside of Chris's house and I will place it out for Brush and Bulk pickup.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the moment.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, good to see you online again. You were missed!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Solo per farti sapere che ti sei perso mentre tu e Capo Jim eravate lontani in bicicletta.

Loraine said...

Ho avuto una meravigliosa sorpresa quando sono tornato a casa dalla palestra - una bellissima roccia dipinta. Ora, chi avrebbe potuto metterlo vicino alla mia porta di casa?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...