Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hello!

Hello!





How is it going so far for you on this Sunday afternoon? We are good here.

We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Sheila and Dave. The food was as good as ever. We returned home and Dave and Sheila got packed up and they are on road to Gilbert. Thank you Dave and Sheila for a very nice weekend. We will see you next weekend in Gilbert for Bill Maher.

Chris is resting and waiting to be gotten up and taken into the main house until Sister Jayne arrives to care for him. I am going to get my chores taken care of to include restocking Chris's supplies for next week.

We hope that you enjoy the rest of your day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...