Sunday, February 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Wrath and Dawn a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined for breakfast by Mia Cognata.

It is a cold, mostly clear morning here in Tucson.  Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I have completed our latest rocks. They will be placed in the hood tomorrow.

3 FEB ELISE'S LATEST


3 FEB MY LATEST



My shorty and I were joined by Mia Cognata for dinner last night. We dined at "El Mezquite Grill" in downtown Tucson. The food and libations were very good. Mia Moglie and Mia Cognata shared a "Salmon and Tacos", I devoured a nice Flank Steak with Fries and a salad.

3 FEB MY APPLETON RUM DRINK YA MON'.


3 FEB MIA MOGLIE'S DRY DIRTY MARTINI



3 FEB MIA COGNATA'S BOCK BEER


After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Intimate Apparel". This play was excellent. It is about a seamstress and her life's ups and down. The standing ovation was well deserved, and the ending was surprising. This one is a must see!

3 FEB INTIMATE APPAREL STAGE


3 FEB IO, MIA MOGLIE, MIA COGNATA



This upcoming week is going to be super busy for my shorty and me. We will be preparing, packing, and rechecking for our upcoming cruise to the Mexican Riveria.

I enjoyed a short visit from my girlfriend (Flo). It is always a pleasure to spend time with her.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non vedi l'ora che arrivi la prossima settimana? Sara molto impegnativo per noi.

"Impara da ieri, vivi per l'oggi, cerca il domani, riposa questo pomeriggio".

Charlie Brown

Loraine said...

Siamo forti! Noi mangiamo sfide!

Tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno è l'amore. Ma un po’ di cioccolato ogni tanto non fa male.
Charlie Brown

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...