Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





CHEERS! CHIN CHIN!





Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to:  "The Help" a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

The new caregiver is here working with Chris. I am in the computer room in Chris's house to monitor how things are going. Chris is talking up a storm with her. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

The HVAC techs are here starting to work on installing a new air conditioner for the main house. So, I am going back and forth between the main house and Chris's house.

My playmate is out playing Bridge with her usual Tuesday Bridge group. She will be meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at "Gusto Osteria".  I love a good "Osteria".  When she returns from Bridge I will give her my request for tonight's dinner. I have a few (birras) chilling in the fridge. Ya, ya!

Here is what went on 14 Feb on our Mexican Rivera Cruise. It was a busy day. We were on a tour for the most part of the day. We are now in "Puerto Vallarta". Enjoy! The photos say it all. A good tour! The title of the tour was "Tequila, Tiles, and Shopping.

14 FEB IN THE TEQUILA FACTOR






THE OLD WAY FOR TEQUILA


MODERN DAY TEQUILA


TEQUILA TASTING 6 TYPES


TEQUILA IN WHISKEY BARRELS


OUR TEQUILA GUIDE


LUNCHTIME. GREAT CHICKEN AND CARNE ASADA TACOS.


AWWW, A GOOD MARGARITA


REALLY GOOD


STROLLING ALONG THE SHORELINE










OUR TOUR GUIDE IN THE WHITE PANTS










A LIVING STATUE










CHALK ART IN THE STREET










HEADING TO THE MAIN CHURCH


MASS IN PROGRESS


STAINED GLASS WINDOW


HEADING BACK TO THE SHOP NEAR THE "BLISS"


A FANTASTIC SHIP




VIEW OF THE "BLISS" FOR OUR TOUR BUS


It was a very good day in "Puerto Vallarta".

Well, I had better check on Chris and the new caregiver. Chris is still chatting up a storm, and the is good.  Enjoy this Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (turista). It felt good to be a (turista) in Puerto Vallarta". What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti questo martedi mattina? Cosa c e per colazione?

"Basta davvero poco per avere una vita felice".

Marcus Aurelius

Loraine said...

Sì, Puerto Vallarta è un buon posto per fare il turista.

La felicità spesso si insinua attraverso una porta che non sapevi di aver lasciato aperta.

John Barrymore

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...