Monday, February 5, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


5 FEB YOUNG LADY


5 FEB SOMETIMES YOU ARE THE VILLIAN


5 FEB BREAK TIME



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Wrath and Dawn a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, but mostly clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. I am sure that he is looking forward to it. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

My suitcase and backpack will be coming out today for our upcoming cruise. I have three continuing medical classes to complete by Friday. I will get started with them this morning.

I will be placing our latest rocks out in the hood today. We more than likely will not start new rocks until we return from the cruise.

We received t-shirts from Mia Cognata yesterday. She knows that we are "Chiefs" nuts. The tees are very nice. Thanks Cognata. We will be wearing them on Superbowl Sunday for sure. Go Chiefs!

5 FEB KC CHIEFS T-SHIRT



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is ( mezzogiorno). I hope to have one of my classes completed by (mezzogiorno). Do you hope to have something completed by (mezzogiorno) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un lunedi. Di cosa ti occupi oggi?

"E solo il cuore che si puo vedere bene; l'essenziale e invisibile alla vista".

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Loraine said...

Spero di terminare il mio allenamento in palestra entro mezzogiorno.

Il mondo sta aspettando il tuo regalo: tutto ciò che devi fare è presentarti con la giusta intenzione!

Lewis Howes

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...