Saturday, February 24, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book On CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be downed later. It is a cool, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Sorella Jayne is taking the day off. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) preparing the meal. We will be putting a chicken on the rotisserie. My Sous will select the sides and the proper libation to go along with the meal.

We saw the movie " Argylle". It was very good and funny.

Here is a bit about what went on, on the "Bliss" on 12 February. We are out on a sea day. Enjoy!

12 FEB PLENTY TO GRUB ON






12 MIA MOGLIE GRUBBIN"


12 FEB CHA CHING


CHA CHING


CHA CHING






12 FEB THE ADULT POOL








12 FEB MIA MOGLIE


12 FEB (IO)


CHA CHING


CHA CHING







12 FEB VIEW FROM OUR BALCONY 

I will be weeding the front yard and the back patio and yard today. The weeds are popping up all over the place.

Today's challenge word is (pasticcio). These weeds are making a (pasticcio). Have the weeds attacked your yard yet fidanzata?

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' sabato, cosa c e in programma oggi?

"Tutti desiderano essere amati. E la cosa piu grande che possiamo fare e far sapere alle persone che sono amate e capaci de amare.

Mister Rogers

Loraine said...

Sì, anche i miei giardini sono visitati da tantissime erbacce ed è un pasticcio!

“Non sono quello che mi è successo, sono quello che scelgo di diventare.”

– C.G. Jung

countrygranny47 said...

Your food looked great.
Your cha ching were pretty good as well.
Your ship looked pretty full being out on the decks in the sun.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...