Friday, February 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  The Wrath and Dawn a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust blend gifted to us by Deb and Sharon Kha. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a rainy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is going to be very busy.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today if time allows. My shorty is still working on here latest rock. We will also be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

We enjoyed the movie "Night Swim" yesterday at Park Mall. The movie was about entities that live in the pool and the pool has healing powers, but it also controlled you as well. We were glued to the screen the whole time. It even had a couple of jump out of your seat moments.

We dined on takeaway from "Leo's". We watched "Joe Pickett" on Paramount. It is a very good series.

We will be having dinner this evening at the "Blue Willow". We will be joined by my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner my girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be joining us at the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play " Bookstore' it should be a good one.

My playmate and I are planning our packing for our upcoming cruise to the Mexican Riveria. We are looking at excursions to take while we are there.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris.  Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (aiuole). Our (aioule) are enjoyed the rain. How about your (aioule) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti stanno piovendo addosso? Ho bisogno di un nuovo paio di infradito?

"Tu da solo sei abbastanza. Non hai niente da dimostrare a nessuno".

Maya Angelou

Loraine said...

Niente aiuole, ma le mie piante interrate sorridono.
"Sei sempre con te stesso, quindi potresti anche goderti la compagnia."
Diane Von Furstenberg

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...