Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did you day go the way you wanted it to?

It has been a very busy day for me. I got a lot of things done and that is a good thing.

The new caregiver did pretty well today on her on. She has to call on me a few times for assistance.  She has a little trouble with the Hoyer leg control rod and the placement of Chris into his chair. All Hoyer's are different, and they take some practice to get used to using it. She talks to Chris constantly and that is great.

The HVAC techs were here to put in the new air conditioner. They will return tomorrow to finish up the job.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

My shorty is at "Gusto's Osteria". She is there with one of her book clubs. I placed an order for some "Farfalle Bolognese". I have my fork and two (birras) at the ready.

My playmate and I both worked on new rocks today. They will be completed very soon. And we have one ready to be placed out in the hood. Here is my shorty's latest.


27 FEB ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get to work with Chris straight-away. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che ti sia piaciuto il cibo del ristorante Gusto.
Buona notte.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...