Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hello!

Hello!




What are you up to? I am caring for Chris and watching basketball. 

My playmate is working in the front yard and she is getting her grocery list in order before she shops. It has turned out to be a very nice day so far.

I will be getting Chris up at around 1:00pm or so. One of my shorty's bridge players and longtime friend is going along with me for the Super Bowl. Her name is Barbara and she is tauting  Elise about who the winner is going to be. I am thinking about adding Barbara to my list of girlfriend's. What do you think about that? Always room for another girlfriend in my book, smile! Go San Fran! We hope that your day is going your way? Enjoy the rest of the day.

Later...Jessie

Jeanne, did you get those lemons picked?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...