Thursday, February 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated! Tricked!

Music listening to: Starting Something by MJ!

  Buon Giovedi! Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. I will be making a trip out to the airbase this morning after "Gus Balones". I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

   My shorty and I are enjoying #Hide Tucson Rocks" very much. My playmate has completed another one and I have to finish up the one that I am working on. Soon they will be posted and placed somewhere here in the valley.

  Well, last nights "Mahjong Fest" was fantastic. The evening went so well that we forgot to take pictures of the event. The host was my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo" and she treated us to a nice meal and some good libations. She also treated us to a fantastic dessert. I knew something was up because my girlfriend was eating and all of a sudden bits of food dropped on her clothes and on the floor as well. What a good distraction I must say. She had us all fooled.

  My girlfriend had this one well planned because she knows that we always bring a secret weapon along when we play. She flipped the script this time, yes she did. She brought out her secret weapon at the beginning of the game. She knows that this weapon always does me in. This time it worked too well and I think that she spiked it with some (hoodoo), or some CBD or something. I was not on my game at all.

 All of a sudden things started to change for my girlfriend and she began to make mistakes and I knew that she was done for. That was not the case at all. Do you know that she brought out some brand new tiles for last nights game. I believe that they were tampered with as well. 

  The (cat) won two games, I won nada, Sister Jayne won nada, Elise won one, and my girlfriend won four games. Now don't you think that something was wrong with this. My girlfriend also rubbed it in and she tossed out a few quotes and sayings that gave her away. Sister Jayne's Mum joined us last night and I am sure that she said to herself that some trickery is going on here.

 It was a very good evening and I have to give my Shoo Shoo mad props for making our evening great. Thank you girlfriend, but next along with the secret weapon I will place some (hoodoo) about as well.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che divertimento a casa di Shoo Shoo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...