Sunday, February 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix-A-Lot!

  Buon Domenicia! Super Bowl Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house to care for him. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

  It is a mild morning here in Tucson but that is going to change with a hard freeze on it's way. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.  I have no tasks to complete today due to it is Super Bowl Sunday. My playmate and I have plenty of bier in the fridge and I am going to cook up some chicken wings for the game. We are also going to have taco salads and tacos. It is going to be a very good game. Go San Fran!

  My shorty and I enjoyed a very good dinner at the "Downtown Kitchen". The food was delicious and so were the libations. My shorty enjoyed two dirty martini's and I downed a classic Mojito and a prickly pear Mojito. We both were stuffed.

  We walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Master Harold"...And The Boys. The setting was a small African tea shop in 1950, two black men and a white boy joke and dance together, defying the brutalities of apartheid through a personal connection built thru joy. But festering issues of family, race, and power are not so easy to ignore, and a single phone call can trigger catastrophe. This play shows you that what went on then is still present today. I enjoy these type of plays because it makes you think and it opens the eyes of many but for some a blind-eye remains closed. It got a standing ovation and I think that my playmate and I were the first to pop up. Excellent performance.

  Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Super Bowl Sunday!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sembra che avrai una giornata piena di sport divertenti e buon cibo. Godere!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...