Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MELANIN



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna!

  Buon Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I should get in the right frame of mind today. She means that tonight is the "Mahjong" fest. Yes, it is being hosted by my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo". We have been going at it for a few days now and now the gloves will be coming out tonight. I am not concerned because my tile picking and throwing is legendary. We will be using our secret weapon again just in case things start to go south. You have to have some skills to play this game and you have use trickery and slight of hand as well. Good luck to Elise, Janye and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

  I will be venturing out today to place this #Hide A Rock , somewhere around town. I also need to gas up the "Green Lady" and maybe I will treat her to a car wash.




  Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie ma rispetto a Elise non mi dici venire vicino, sorridere! Happy Hump Day fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sì, grazie Oh Amazing One.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...