Monday, February 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and yes a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is forecast to remain that way for a few more days.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all that I should get done today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I have a few tasks that I must get done today for sure.

 Hey, we had a fantastic weekend in Gilbert and downtown Phoenix with Sheila and Dave. Dave attended a basketball game with a friend of his so Sheila's daughter went with us to downtown Phoenix for dinner and the "Bill Maher show. We dined at a Irish Pub and the food was delicious and the place was packed. Elise and I enjoyed Gin and Tonics and Sheila and Kerri downed "Magners Cider". For some reason the sweatshirts that we were wearing was a major hit in the pub. People wanted to know if we knew a Douglas because that is what the shirt showed. Another person came over and he was from Douglas and he struck up a nice conversation with Sheila. Come to find out that they knew some of the same people from Douglas.










 After dinner we strolled over to the see "Bill Maher" the lines were many and long. We got in and we got a couple of bottles of water. We saw Crystal Star at the bar as well and I had to say hello her. We got our seats and the theater was packed main floor and balcony. Bill was Bill and he started of on what was going on with politics. If you have ever seen Bill in person you know that he hits on all areas and he is very funny. Of course we had a few hecklers and someone sitting in the very front row had their phone confiscated until after show. Elise laughed so hard that her abs were hurting. After the show we caught the light rail back to the car and we drove back to Sheila's home. We called it a night.






 The next morning we got up and Sheila, Dave, Elise and I drove over to a placed called "The Hen House" for breakfast that was very good and the place was packed with a line waiting to be seated. The food was very good and plentiful. We returned back to Sheila and Dave's home and we got packed up, said our goodbyes and we made our way back to Tucson. We got home at around noon and we got settled in before we hit up the movie "Downhill" at El Con Mall. It was very good with a few laughs but it was more of a drama. After the movies my shorty and I hit up "Oregano's" for dinner. We enjoyed a nice "Lodi" wine and a very good pizza. For dessert we had a "Bellini" that was very good. We slept very well last night. A very nice weekend.





 Well, I had better go check on Chris, Elise and I need to feed the fur-babies. Have a good Monday and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, how are you doing in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new?

JT, have a good week.

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Liz, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good week.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona ragazza mattutina. Come stai! Stiamo avendo modo troppo divertente con le rocce. Ehi, chi ti ha mandato la roccia? Hugs!

Loraine said...

Che fine settimana divertente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...