Friday, February 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill!

 Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep her cave this morning. I  just went over to check to she if she had exited her cave and she is still there. Hmmm! Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another cold morning her in the valley of Tucson.

 Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that  have to make a trip over on the east side this morning. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  Well, I just check my packing for our stay-cation to Sierra Vista and Bisbee. We will leave early afternoon of all goes as planned.

  Hey how about those "Wildcats"? Next up is the "Lady Cats". Go Cats! We are looking forward to getting our grub on with my famous Tuna Dip. WooHoo!

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great TGIF and enjoy the day and the weekend.

  Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Fidanzata and Capo Jim, have a good time in Vegas!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, anch'o non vedo l'ora di immergermi nel mio Famoso tuffo nel tonno. Tu e Capo Jim avete un buon TGIF e godetevi Las Vegas. Abbracci!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...